Content Model Configuration #
Quiqr can create advanced advanced models with customized forms for editing
any kind of content. These forms are configured in the
base.json as the main configuration file. The model-files can be in
YAML, JSON or TOML-formatting.
Root Properties #
The model is split up in several main properties:
- build: information how to serve the hugo website
- serve: information how to build the hugo website
- hugover: the hugo version to use. The correct hugo version is downloaded automatically.
- collections: main key for collections with pages. E.g. blog posts
- singles: main key for single page configurations. E.g. home page or about
- menu: main key for the menu configuration of the CMS.
- dynamics: main key for the dynamics form definitions to be used in dynamic forms.
Model File Structure #
Quiqr has helpers two organize complex models and prevent redundant
Includes are used to split the main-file into
seperate files and partials makes it possible to reuse configuration code.
Form Fields #
The main keys Singles, Collections and Dynamics can have form fields definitions. These are the building blocks for creating forms.